Today, Lenovo launched the K8 Note in India. The phone will be available exclusively through Amazon India starting August 18, 12:00PM IST.
The K8 Note has a regular 5.5 inch IPS LCD Full HD display with 2.5D glass, same as last year’s model. The K8 Note gets a major bump in the processing department with MediaTek’s 10-core Helio X23 processor, making it the most powerful device in it’s price range, at least on paper. It will come in two configurations: 3/32GB and 4/64GB verion.
On the back is a dual camera setup. The main camera is 13 megapixels and the second is a 5 megapixel depth sensor for blurring the background of your images. On the front is a 13 megapixel selfie camera. The K8 Note has a massive 4000mAh battery but also adds support for fast charging. The software is the latest Android 7.1.1 and Lenovo has promised timely updates for this device.
The 3/32GB variant is priced at INR 12,999 ($203) and the 4/64GB variant at INR 13,999 ($219). The phone will be available in two colors, Venom Black and Fine Gold.
- Operating System: Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Display: 5.5-inch (13.79 cm) Full HD (1080 x 1920) with 2.5D curved glass | 450 nits brightness | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X23 (MT6797) 10-Core platform, up to 2.3Ghz, 64 Bit | Mali-T880 GPU
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB; expandable with a microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 5 MP dual camera with Dual Flash
- Front Camera: 13 MP with selfie light | f/2.0 aperture | 5 element lens
- Battery: 4,000 mAh | 15W fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 180g